Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stranger weather..

This morning I woke up to a temperature of 9 degrees! Yes, 9 whole degrees! For my area of the South, a temperature in the single digits is cold, cold, COLD! Yesterday's HIGH was 27 degrees! BRRRRRRRRRR! I am a cold-natured gal, and I can not imagine living in a place where this is the norm. My skin is all dry and itchy too. If it is going to be this cold I want to see some snow..at least that would be some small consolation! At least enough to make myself a nice decent bowl of snow creme!

3 comments:

  1. Amen on the Snow Kim, if we must endure this type of global warming I would at least enjoy some snow with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gals are both so right - if it is going to be this cold in the South, we better see some snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 degrees! ouch! it was 60 here today, supposed to be in the 70's almost all week... the weather is just crazy this year!

    ReplyDelete