Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Must Read

I read a very thought provoking, disturbing, yet inspirational book today..It is called 23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese. According to Mr. Wiese, He experienced a terrifying 23 minute visit to Hell in which God showed him some of the unspeakable horrors that await those who are not saved. He says God wanted him to let others know of this place because He does not want any of us to go there. It was created for Satan and his minions. He also says that Jesus gave the very clear statement, "Tell them I am coming VERY, VERY SOON!" Gave me chills! It is a very vivid account. If you want to hear more of the story, there are several videos on YouTube that are very detailed. Just look up Bill Wiese.

3 comments:

  1. Ive heard of this story. Years ago my dad had a book and an audio tape of some people who had after death experiences, pretty weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I love your blog look and that sounds like a chilling book...i will have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - hadn't heard of that one! I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete